There are couple of user friendly features added to Windows file explorer in Windows 7 Build 7850.
1. You can drag and drop files to the windows explore address bar and it will copied to that folder. This will make it easier to copy files to the parent folders.
2. You can preview the file and information in a different pane on the right hand side. You can open the file by double clicking the preview. Also it allows you to change the file properties and save the changes.
3. It shows the total number of files and the total size of the folder in the status bar.
4. It shows the number of items that are currently selected and it’s size.
5. You can change the display mode at the bottom of the windows (Status bar)